block -4
nefertiti1@aol.com
http://bronxflysss.blogspot.com/
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
news on firday

Bal Harbour Officer arrested for alleged sex crimes on child
Related Article Links
BAL HARBOUR, Fla. (WSVN) -- A Bal Harbour police officer accused of molesting a 7-year-old girl has been arrested.
Police said Rene Guillen, a five-year veteran with the city's motorcycle unit, was arrested Thursday at his home in South Miami-Dade. Police said the former Florida Highway Patrol trooper confessed to the crime. "First and foremost, it's family. The law enforcement community is a big family, so it hurt all of us," said Bal Harbour Police Department Captain Greg Roye.
According to investigators, the incident reportedly took place in April at Guillen's house, but the girl didn't tell her family until recently. "As law enforcement, we're supposed to serve and protect, and obviously this is a black eye for the law enforcement community," said Roye.
Guillen's fellow officer said he was a stellar cop who is now accused of a crime. "He was a good officer for us. We really had no indication of any problems whatsoever," said Roye.
The Bal Harbour Police chief has suspended the 32-year-old without pay. Guillen is being held at the Miami-Dade County jail without bond on the charge of sexual battery on a minor under 12. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Thursday, June 18.
Related Article Links
BAL HARBOUR, Fla. (WSVN) -- A Bal Harbour police officer accused of molesting a 7-year-old girl has been arrested.
Police said Rene Guillen, a five-year veteran with the city's motorcycle unit, was arrested Thursday at his home in South Miami-Dade. Police said the former Florida Highway Patrol trooper confessed to the crime. "First and foremost, it's family. The law enforcement community is a big family, so it hurt all of us," said Bal Harbour Police Department Captain Greg Roye.
According to investigators, the incident reportedly took place in April at Guillen's house, but the girl didn't tell her family until recently. "As law enforcement, we're supposed to serve and protect, and obviously this is a black eye for the law enforcement community," said Roye.
Guillen's fellow officer said he was a stellar cop who is now accused of a crime. "He was a good officer for us. We really had no indication of any problems whatsoever," said Roye.
The Bal Harbour Police chief has suspended the 32-year-old without pay. Guillen is being held at the Miami-Dade County jail without bond on the charge of sexual battery on a minor under 12. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Thursday, June 18.
news on thurday
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A woman accused in an abduction hoax that began near Philadelphia and ended at Walt Disney World waived her extradition rights and will be sent back to Pennsylvania to face charges of filing a false report and identity theft.
Bonnie Sweeten, 38, appeared in an Orlando, Fla., courtroom Friday for a hearing that lasted less than a minute. Detectives from Bucks County, Pa., were in Orlando to bring her back, and a judge told Sweeten she would be returned soon.
"Thank you," Sweeten said.
Sweeten phoned 911 on Tuesday and told dispatchers that she and her 9-year-old daughter had been carjacked and stuffed in the trunk of a Cadillac. The call touched off a frantic search for the pair that ended 30 hours later when police handcuffed Sweeten as she and her daughter returned to their hotel at the amusement park.
Police say she drained several bank accounts and took a co-worker's driver's license before boarding a flight to Orlando.
Records listed no lawyer for her yet.
Her husband, Richard L. "Larry" Sweeten, said he is struggling to sort out the rumors of theft and marriage problems surrounding her disappearance. Sweeten, a landscaper, said Friday on NBC's "Today" show that he wanted to know "more than anybody" what caused his wife to flee with her daughter from a previous marriage.
Authorities have suggested that Sweeten was suffering from both domestic and financial concerns, but Sweeten said he doesn't think they have serious marital problems.
"We argue, like everybody else does," he said, but added the family had a fun-filled Memorial Day weekend together before his wife disappeared.
Larry Sweeten said his wife handled the family's finances, but said he'll now be looking into his bank accounts.
"I might be behind on my mortgage," he said.
Authorities also have said Bonnie Sweeten fled as she was being investigated for theft from a relative and perhaps others. No charges had been filed in that probe.
The Bucks County Courier Times, citing police, said the embezzlement may total several hundred thousand dollars. Bucks County District Attorney Michelle Henry did not return messages for comment Thursday.
The missing girl, Julia Rakoczy, was reunited with her father, Anthony Rakoczy, at an Orlando police station on Thursday afternoon, authorities said. She flew back to Philadelphia with him, and police escorted them off the plane.
"The daughter was very concerned for her mother," said Jim Solomons, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "To see any one of your parents arrested and taken to jail and then you're put in protective custody ... that's a terrible situation for anyone, much less a kid."
Bonnie Sweeten worked for 15 years for Debbie Carlitz, a lawyer in suburban Philadelphia whose law license has been inactive or suspended in recent years, according to state documents. Sweeten is listed as a director at a foundation Carlitz runs.
Carlitz, reached by phone Thursday morning, said she was not sure whether any money was missing from her coffers.
"I can't (tell you) right now," she said. "I need to gather the information myself."
Sweeten lived with her husband Larry Sweeten in a $425,000 house in a new development in bucolic Bucks County. She also has a 15-year-old daughter by Rakoczy, who lives nearby, and an 8-month-old girl with Sweeten.
According to the police complaint, Bonnie Sweeten withdrew more than $12,000 from several bank accounts in the past week.
She then went to the home of former co-worker on Tuesday afternoon and said she needed to make a copy of her driver's license to roll over her 401(k) retirement account, the papers said. Sweeten took her friend's license to the airport, where she paid cash to book a flight in the co-worker's name.
Police staked out the Disney complex after learning of the alleged identity switch and confirming through airport security video that mother and daughter had boarded the Orlando flight. Concerned about the girl's safety, they waited at the hotel for them to return Wednesday night.
"We didn't know this woman's state of mind," said agent J.J. Klaver, the FBI spokesman in Philadelphia.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Bonnie Sweeten, 38, appeared in an Orlando, Fla., courtroom Friday for a hearing that lasted less than a minute. Detectives from Bucks County, Pa., were in Orlando to bring her back, and a judge told Sweeten she would be returned soon.
"Thank you," Sweeten said.
Sweeten phoned 911 on Tuesday and told dispatchers that she and her 9-year-old daughter had been carjacked and stuffed in the trunk of a Cadillac. The call touched off a frantic search for the pair that ended 30 hours later when police handcuffed Sweeten as she and her daughter returned to their hotel at the amusement park.
Police say she drained several bank accounts and took a co-worker's driver's license before boarding a flight to Orlando.
Records listed no lawyer for her yet.
Her husband, Richard L. "Larry" Sweeten, said he is struggling to sort out the rumors of theft and marriage problems surrounding her disappearance. Sweeten, a landscaper, said Friday on NBC's "Today" show that he wanted to know "more than anybody" what caused his wife to flee with her daughter from a previous marriage.
Authorities have suggested that Sweeten was suffering from both domestic and financial concerns, but Sweeten said he doesn't think they have serious marital problems.
"We argue, like everybody else does," he said, but added the family had a fun-filled Memorial Day weekend together before his wife disappeared.
Larry Sweeten said his wife handled the family's finances, but said he'll now be looking into his bank accounts.
"I might be behind on my mortgage," he said.
Authorities also have said Bonnie Sweeten fled as she was being investigated for theft from a relative and perhaps others. No charges had been filed in that probe.
The Bucks County Courier Times, citing police, said the embezzlement may total several hundred thousand dollars. Bucks County District Attorney Michelle Henry did not return messages for comment Thursday.
The missing girl, Julia Rakoczy, was reunited with her father, Anthony Rakoczy, at an Orlando police station on Thursday afternoon, authorities said. She flew back to Philadelphia with him, and police escorted them off the plane.
"The daughter was very concerned for her mother," said Jim Solomons, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "To see any one of your parents arrested and taken to jail and then you're put in protective custody ... that's a terrible situation for anyone, much less a kid."
Bonnie Sweeten worked for 15 years for Debbie Carlitz, a lawyer in suburban Philadelphia whose law license has been inactive or suspended in recent years, according to state documents. Sweeten is listed as a director at a foundation Carlitz runs.
Carlitz, reached by phone Thursday morning, said she was not sure whether any money was missing from her coffers.
"I can't (tell you) right now," she said. "I need to gather the information myself."
Sweeten lived with her husband Larry Sweeten in a $425,000 house in a new development in bucolic Bucks County. She also has a 15-year-old daughter by Rakoczy, who lives nearby, and an 8-month-old girl with Sweeten.
According to the police complaint, Bonnie Sweeten withdrew more than $12,000 from several bank accounts in the past week.
She then went to the home of former co-worker on Tuesday afternoon and said she needed to make a copy of her driver's license to roll over her 401(k) retirement account, the papers said. Sweeten took her friend's license to the airport, where she paid cash to book a flight in the co-worker's name.
Police staked out the Disney complex after learning of the alleged identity switch and confirming through airport security video that mother and daughter had boarded the Orlando flight. Concerned about the girl's safety, they waited at the hotel for them to return Wednesday night.
"We didn't know this woman's state of mind," said agent J.J. Klaver, the FBI spokesman in Philadelphia.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
my summer planes

for my summer time i be in bronx newyork... with my family hopefully staying with my dad's house .. Also seeing my aunts nad the whole 1142 crew uptown just chiilin and eating coco ices
going to formaed road to do all my shopping at... riding the train smelling the stink air lol... but thats me iam used to it seeing my old friends and enjoying my self come back home and spending my 18th b-day here .... and working at this job that i really cant stand ughhhhhh... i really hate it.. thats all
Thursday, May 21, 2009
my place that i want to vist ......... paris
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
my favortie qoute - mark twain
Monday, May 18, 2009
1st day of school elem.

CES 53
those were the good days i remember i was getting drope off by my mother of crouse had on my white shirt an blue dress and my lonnely toon backpack. its was soooo much fun my teacher was mrs. ray she was the best teacher ever. I had an lunch box that i my mom made for me to. those were the good days ......
Friday, May 15, 2009
the news
there is soo much to say about the news the weather here in flordia is raniy but it clear up an now its sunny hopefully it say this way so it can clear up even though we need the rain but it all works out for the best . so this is my news form today
Thursday, May 14, 2009
what iam good at......flagfootball
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
something yellow
Friday, May 8, 2009
news
Thursday, May 7, 2009
what iam afraid of

THIS EGHIT LEDDED FREAKS I DO NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL THEY MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL JUST EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT .ITS JUST SOOOOO NASTY THEY HAVE THESE WERID LOOKIN COLORS AND THEY MOVE SO GUICK JUST TALKING ABOUT THEM MAKES ME LIKE I CANT EVEN SAY IT I JUST DONT LIKE THEM AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
post an picture an tell an story
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
favortie maginze cover

the reason why i have chossen this picture is this is one of my fav one also very month is an new issue to. it gives you lots of diffent ways to look for less talks about what you should wear and many other things as well. you can read your own horospoce and it can help you.... its just and great teen issue i think most teen reads this than any other..
Monday, May 4, 2009
somethin red
Friday, May 1, 2009
the new news=))))))))
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (WSVN) -- State officials have sent three samples for testing to the Center for Disease Control to determine if they are the swine flu, now being called H1N1 by the CDC. Officials said one of those samples came from Broward County.
No details on who the Broward sample came from. State officials are still awaiting the results of dozens of other tests sent to a state facility, which is considered to be round one of testing. Twenty samples from Miami-Dade County have also been sent for testing.
"The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the only laboratory that can confirm a case in the United States," said Dr. Paula Thaqi with the Broward County Health Department.
Florida Surgeon General called for calm Thursday. "The symptoms have been extremely mild. The three cases that we are even concerned about, everyone is at home and has been treated. The symptoms have been extremely, extremely mild, so there is nothing to panic about," said Dr. Ana Viamonte Rosa.
Meanwhile, hospital waiting rooms at facilities like Miami Children's Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital are staying busy. Doctors are saying we can all go about our normal business.
Still, South Florida is taking precautions. Many people are arming themselves with hand sanitizers. More popping up at MIA terminals. Shared spaces, like gym benches are being wiped down even more. The best defense against germs is to keep your hands clean.
No details on who the Broward sample came from. State officials are still awaiting the results of dozens of other tests sent to a state facility, which is considered to be round one of testing. Twenty samples from Miami-Dade County have also been sent for testing.
"The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the only laboratory that can confirm a case in the United States," said Dr. Paula Thaqi with the Broward County Health Department.
Florida Surgeon General called for calm Thursday. "The symptoms have been extremely mild. The three cases that we are even concerned about, everyone is at home and has been treated. The symptoms have been extremely, extremely mild, so there is nothing to panic about," said Dr. Ana Viamonte Rosa.
Meanwhile, hospital waiting rooms at facilities like Miami Children's Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital are staying busy. Doctors are saying we can all go about our normal business.
Still, South Florida is taking precautions. Many people are arming themselves with hand sanitizers. More popping up at MIA terminals. Shared spaces, like gym benches are being wiped down even more. The best defense against germs is to keep your hands clean.
Thursday, April 30, 2009

what i love about this picture is that it reminds me off newyork in in the park playing around an just having alot of fun with my sister's and everything.as well sitting on the chairs and eating aslo when the brids come by feed them thr bread cumbs just miss it there alot it brings back alot of things.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
post a picture and tell a story
something cool
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)











